Monday, July 20, 2009
Friday, April 24, 2009
It hasn't been good.
I hate getting in arguments with people and everyone picks a side to be on.
I don't like feeling against people and I don't like feeling that people are against me.
But that's just how it is for right now.
Friday, April 17, 2009
Filming a movie called Main Street. They have been filming in the area around my office and several people have seen him and even worked out in the same gym with him!
I can't wait until this movie come out! So cool for good ole D-Town!
Thursday, April 16, 2009
Why do people (unc fans) hate Greg Paulus SO much?? I do not get this. They use to all hate J.J. Redick, which I also didn't really understand either but he was monstrously talented (and very cute!) and I guess people don't like that very much. Is it because he plays for Duke? People LOVE to hate Duke. Yesterday one of my friends on Facebook status update was "loves to hate Greg Paulus." This person is not from North Carolina and didn't not attend UNC so why all the hating??? Maybe because he excelled in two sports and people are jealous? He was a highly recruited quarterback coming out of high school but choose to play basketball instead. Now he is considering playing a year of football at Michigan. Don't how that works but I say good for him!
I don't what anyone says,
I heart you Greg Paulus.
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
1. Lunches with my Mom and Carrie. I love being able to get lunch with friends during the week! It just makes the day so much better.
2. The Lonely 1 by Wilco. Sort of obsessed with this song. It's so lovely, sweet and sad.
3. Getting this email notification from- "Matt made you an administrator of the event "Viva La Mia Las Vegas Bday". Thanks Matty.
4. Carrie's book idea. She found out a little nugget of info over the weekend that would honestly be a really good book and movie. We were trying to cast the movie over lunch.
5. Thunderstorm washing away the pollen.