Wednesday, October 1, 2008

happy fall y'all...oct.01.2008





good things:

1. it's finally october! which starts my favorite time of year. yay!


2. i wasn't picked for jury duty. it's sounds sort of bad and not very good citizen of me but honestly, who really wants to be on a jury? probably not too many folks.

3. mellow mushroom's close proximity to the courthouse parking deck and their very yummy capri sandwich. it sort of saved my long, boring day.

4. jp being kind enough to text me through out the entire day of jury fun. also save me yesterday.


5. Pushing Daisies return tonight!! i love this show so, so much!! it's really so charming and sweet and slightly odd. pefect really.
6. these cute cups from swoozies. i think i have to get these.


1 comment:

Court said...

omg - love pushing daisies...but totally missed most of last year.

Actually, I just love Lee Pace.