Monday, November 17, 2008

i love you because....

this was my facebook status this morning and all of the comments....this could have gone on much, much longer.

April is already over this day. 8:57am
- 15 Comments

Mia at 9:16am November 17 via Facebook Mobile
I was just gonna hit him but I'm gonna kill him now

Mia at 9:41am November 17 via Facebook Mobile
Love don't play any games with me anymore like she did before.. Hell I still love you New York

Mia at 9:43am November 17 via Facebook Mobile
They'll throw you down a rope when your in trouble baby screamin save me then they'll charge you with the rescue blues

Mia at 9:44am November 17 via Facebook Mobile
Where do you go when you're lonely where the stars go blueeeeee blueeeeee

April at 9:44am November 17
it's happening baby...their puttting up the chairs...taking the money and all you can do is pray...

Mia at 9:45am November 17 via Facebook Mobile
When I threw that drink in that guys face it was just to piss you off

April at 9:46am November 17
cause honey it's over- it's harder now that's it's over

Mia at 9:46am November 17 via Facebook Mobile
Goodnite hollywood blvd good night see you some time ..yeah right yea right

April at 9:48am November 17
come pick me up- take me out- f'k me up- steal my records-

Mia at 9:48am November 17 via Facebook Mobile
Give me , answeeeeeeer

April at 9:49am November 17
this is where the summer ends...

Mia at 9:49am November 17 via Facebook Mobile
Oh oh my god whstever etc

April at 9:49am November 17
when you got the time, sit down and write me a letter, when your feeling better

Mia at 9:51am November 17 via Facebook Mobile
I got a really good I just can't catch a break

April at 9:52am November 17
oh my swwweeet car-o-lina, what compels me to go

No comments: