Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Gchat sessions- Dating advice, Batman and bowling






Court: okay, boys should be told that things like bowling and ice-skating and mini golf should not be dates- especially not first, second or third dates

me: YES!!!

Court: that is your time to show off...and the only thing you are showing by going to those places is that you are unoriginal

me: exactly! it just seems so cliche- like some stupid thing you would read in a cheesy dating article- I've being one all those dates- expect ice skating- that would be pure disaster

Court: perhaps we should send around an anonymous note to all mankind

me: yes! To: All Mankind From: Courtney and April Subject: Dates to NEVER repeat oops- it was suppose to be anonymous...From: All Womankind

Court: there you go I was about to say...put our names I think negates the anonymous

me: i think it will be more effective from all womankind- unless there are gals who actually like those dates??

Court: it would well, I think there are girls who would like any date

me: true

Court: in general, or with the right guy and I will say, if christian bale wanted to take me on one of those dates, I would go even with the rage issues

me: mini golf with batman! hot!

Court: too too too hot

me: so the official ruling is boys should not take girls on mini golf, bowling, ice skating etc on the 1st, 2Nd or 3rd date unless however you are a super hot guy- i.e. Christian Bale- then it really doesn't matter.

Court: hahaha, yes and we have another gchat session for the blog

me: i was just thinking that!


Courtney and I are fixing the world one issue at a time. You're welcome world. :)

1 comment:

Court said...

You are welcome world.